Our mechanical workshop draws the products in a 3D CAD program on the computer to be able to try different technical solutions as easy and as cheap as possible. We also import finished drawings through DXF files. In this way our customers save both time and money. And all details will be correct from the beginning when we start production.
Sheet metal working is carried out in a modern laser cutting machine that can handle 0,5-25 mm thickness and a fine plasma that can handle 1-15 mm.
- Welding robot (ABB), where we are able to carry out welding jobs rationally on volume products of up to 750 kg.
- Welding of steel designs under licence with Mig-mag, MBB and TIG.
- Drilling in radial machines.
- Edge bending 160 tonnes up to 2,500 mm.
- Access to crosscutting machines which are automated for section cutting. After manufacture, we can offer powder coating or plastic coating.